Friday 26 May 2017

My Girl: NSD 2017 layout

The second layout i did for National Scrapbook day/weekend was for a challenge where we had to use a tv programme, song title or lyrics for our title. I love challenges like this so i pulled this gorgeous photo of my niece Boo taken last summer and scrapped this layout. 
I decided use a background paper from Dear Lizzy Neopolitan collection and cluster some cut aparts from the same collection around the photo. In one of my use it up bowls i have on my desk I had a scrap of blue lace which i decided to use up on this layout. 
I was torn between two titles; "Whose that Girl?", inspired by the hat she's wearing which reminded me of 80's Madonna, and My Girl which i eventually went with. For my title i used Thickers from Paige Evans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment