Tuesday 21 February 2017

100 Days of Happiness: week seven

Well I'm officially halfway through my 100 days of happiness challenge! I still can't believe I've managed to keep it up! So this was week seven. 
The week started with a pretty envelope to pop in the post to a special birthday girl, I like to share a little bit of happiness. Tuesday was Valentine's Day and I was lucky to receive a lovely card and some chocies from Ian. Wednesday brought some happy mail with a payday order from Hey Little Magpie, granted it was ordered before payday but it arrived on payday so that counts right? Thursday was Slimming World and another maintain which I was happy with as I may have had a sneaky KFC on Valentine's Day! 
On Friday another sign of spring appeared as it was still light when I got home at 5:30. On Saturday I finally got my hair done, I'm gradually going blonder and fingers crossed I may have found a hairdresser I like up here. Finally on Sunday I decided to try another recipe from the Slimming World magazine, Sausage and bean pasta bake. Admittedly it didn't taste fantastic but it looked nice and bright in the pan! 

1 comment: