Friday 13 January 2017

Thank You Cards

I'm slowly easing myself back into doing some crafting after having a bit of a break. I brought some new stash last week from Hey Little Magpie and did I use any of this?...No I didn't, but it did give me kick up the bum to get making something. I had a couple of thank you cards to make, as well as a birthday card for my dad.  For my thank you cards I looked through my Hello Kitty tin of odds and ends I've cut from cut apart sheets as I knew I had some thank you bits from an old Pebbles collection in there. From there I looked through my 6x6 pads which I find handy for cards and went from there. 
This card was made using papers and some die cuts from Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection. I love this collection, I wish I had gotten more of it! 
The sentiment on this card originally had a picture of a bouquet of daisies on it which was pretty but not what I wanted for the person I sending it to so I altered it and stuck a die cut from a Fancy Pants collection over it. I matched this with some papers from American Crafts Autumn Crisp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment