Tuesday 31 January 2017

Finally some scrapping!

As the title suggests I FINALLY managed to do some scrapping, and boy did it feel good! I wanted to do some scrapping over the weekend but needed something to kick start my mojo, so I checked back through some of the Sketchy Scrappers sketches for some inspiration. I decided to have a go at the December/January sketch which I originally thought of skipping, purely because it screams Christmas and to be honest I don't have a lot of Christmas photos or stash! 
I looked through my photos and found one I'd been hoarding of Boo helping nanny decorate the tree. I was sceptical I had any Christmas paper but found a sheet from Pink Paislee which I had gotten in a Hey Little Magpie grab bag. 
As the photo is black and white I could have gone for any colour scheme but stuck with the traditional red and green. For the triangle "trees" I used paper from Simple Stories and Echo Park. The strips were scraps from my scraps basket, possibly both Fancy Pants but from different collections. While looking through my papers I found a Jenny Bowlin sheet with bingo cards on so I decided to use one of these. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment