Sunday 19 June 2016

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there, especially Poppa G and Poppa B both of whom are on holiday down in Devon and Cornwall at the moment. I was actually organised for once and made both of them cards, although Poppa B won't get his until he gets back as they had left in the camper before I'd even sat down to make the card! 

Poppa G
For Poppa G's card I used Pink Paislee Hey Kid collection as I knew it had some "Rock Star" elements. I layered up some different papers from the collection and finished with some stickers fm it too. 

Poppa B 
For Poppa B I used a cheap camper stamp I got from Hobbycraft and coloured it with Promarkers to match the Camper Ian had as a child. I then used papers from Pink Paislee Soltise & Simple Stories. I finshed using letter stickers from Alison Kreft and a banner sticker from the same Pink Paislee collection I used for the other card. 


1 comment: