Tuesday 7 June 2016

Be Happy: Challenge YOUrself challenge #30

Welcome to sunny June and new Challenge YOUrself challenge. This month sees my last challenge on the DT. I've loved my time on the team with a lovely bunch of ladies, but sadly I'm stepping down as I'm finding it harder to find time to scrap. I'll continue to join in with the challenges where I can and who knows I might be back one day! Anyway on to the challenge and this month we are challenging you to use geometric shapes.
When I saw this challenge I thought straightaway of my Stampin Up triangle punch so went down the triangle route. 
When sorting my stash after the house move I found some papers given to me by my SIL, I'm not sure of brand. I was drawn to the gorgeous floral paper and thought the blue was ideal for a background. I admit I found it hard to use my punch and had planned on originally using just this but it was smaller than I remembered so improvised and cut two larger triangles to create a focal point to place my photo. I then tried to be all artsy like some Youtubers and place some twine randomly under my photo, I think it works! 

Remember to pop over to the blog and check out the other members gorgeous layouts and join in yourself! 

1 comment:

  1. HI Jessie! I am going to miss you!!! But totally understand why you must step down! I absolutely LOVE the wonderful layout you made for your last CY Challenge! It is very creative and just amazing! Thanks for all you did!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete