Wednesday 18 May 2016

Triskaidekaphobia: Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Are you superstitious? I am. I never walk under a ladder (if I have to if its on scaffolding, etc I cross my fingers), I never put new shoes on the table and I salute magpies when I see them! There are probably other superstitions I have but I can't think of them at the top of my head. What are yours?

As it was Friday 13th last week the challenge on the Daring Cardmakers blog was to make a good luck card. I looked through my stash to see if I had anything with a horseshoe or something like that but I didn't. So I looked through my stamps and found a stamp I brought ages ago from a Facebook group, I thought the image was sweet for a good luck card and made this. 
I used papers from Dear Lizzy Daydreamer as the colours matched the image after I'd coloured it and embellished with a felt doily and letter stickers from Elle's Studio. 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I do like that turtle. And then all theese flowers... thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete