Sunday 6 March 2016

Cards for the mums

Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there especially my lovely mum. I'm currently in deepest, darkest but beautiful Herefordshire on a crafty retreat so won't see my mum but I made sure to drop her card and present off before I left. For the Mother's Day cards this year I dusted off a very neglected stamp set from Stamping Up, when I say neglected I mean I brought it cos it was so pretty then never used it but don't tell anyone that! Anyway I dusted off the stamp set, grabbed some Distress Inks and made these lovely cards. 
For the blues I used Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio and for the pinks Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar. 

While I was in the flow I also made a birthday card for Mumma B whose birthday was last week. 
I used some die cuts from Dear Lizzy Fune & Dandy, if there was any occasion I was going to use that dog die cut this was it! I mixed this with papers from her Daydreamer collection. 

1 comment:

  1. What lovely lovely cards, you've made me want to get back into card making

    ReplyDelete